Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 12 March 2012

Time Travels On.....


I'm still trying to come to terms with losing Dudley. My day seems pretty empty without him constantly by my side, or taken him for the little walks we shared everyday, and of course there is the huge gap left from taking him swimming. Life does go on though, and there are others that need SHAK just as much. One such dog arrived on Saturday, and although I cannot post any photos or details on here quite just yet, I can confirm it is the most shocking state we have ever taken in.

It's not all doom and gloom though, and I thought I'd add some photo's so you can see how Luka the emaciated Rottweiler is coming on. He is finding his feet, and has fallen in love with the ball. The weight is gradually sneaking on him, and he is beginning to look better as you can see.

I've also added some photo's of the beautiful newbie Holly. A stunning German Shepherd, we are actively looking for a Forever Foster home for her. She is very friendly and playful despite her 9 years, and loves the company of other dogs. Anybody in the Northumberland/Tyne and Wear/Newcastle area please contact shak@shak.org.uk