Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 17 May 2012

Feed Me.....

We are very lucky to have some fantastic supporters, who never forget us when we need them the most. I'm afraid we need you again, as we are running short of food for the 56+ dogs we have in our kennels. I have said it before, and I'll say it again, please don't take this as a sign that the dogs won't get fed (myself and my team will starve before the dogs will) its simply a plea to once again ask you to help replenish the stocks.

I mentioned that we have fantastic support, and they don't come much better than Derek and Sandra down at Seaton Sluice. I'm sure you all know Derek sells hot drinks and scones EVERY Sunday,regardless of the weather, and donates every penny he takes back to us to help with the everyday upkeep of our dogs.

Derek has once again come to ,our aid, by offering to act as a drop off spot for food donations this Sunday. Great for us, but a nice trip to the seaside and a cuppa for you!

Derek is open from 7.30 til 5 this Sunday (and every Sunday) at Fountainhead Car Park, Seaton Sluice. Please help us once again, and come and meet SHAK's number one supporter. Your support and help allows us to do what we do. Thank you all in advance.