Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Best Friend And True Inspiration.....

It's 7 years to the day today since I lost my best friend and the dog that started all this. Shak was cruelly and unexpectedly taken from me by Lymphoma, and what hurt the most was that I was helpless to help a friend that had done so much for me. Over the years I have said everything that there is to say about him, Shak kept me going when times were tough and by what this charity has achieved he still does to this very day. I have made so many very special canine friends after him, even though I said "no more dogs" because I couldn't deal with the pain of losing him, so many dogs owe their lives to that scraggy Cross that stole my heart in a pound one day. I loved you the minute I saw you Shak, and I always will. I miss you.....