Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 21 November 2013

Two Find New Homes.....

I know things have been quiet on here of late, but with one thing and another I have just been so busy with the hands on stuff that I haven't even had time to sit at the computer! Anyway, to prove it all hasn't been in vain here's some good news that shows all the hard work the team has put in has been worthwhile.....

I'm delighted to say that Snoopy has found a new home, and as you can see from the photographs below, a new big sister. I know Sheena and Roger really miss him, and have done a wonderful job over the two spells of looking after him (a big thank you!) but it is great to see him happy and in his own home.

I am also delighted to say that Dee has a new home to call her own by the seaside. Dee is an amazing dog, and was a pleasure to look after even though she never really settled in kennels. It's great that she has this new start, we're all very proud of her.