Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Blade Looking For A Home Of His Own.....

Speaking of Blade, he is doing exceptionally well in his temporary foster home. He has recovered from a skin infection (possibly some form of pollen allergy, all vets tests proved negative for anything else) and is coping well with the other dogs and cats!

Here is a little message from him.....

"I'm an affectionate boy who loves walks. I would love to be the centre of attention in a special home. Im currently staying with my foster brother and sisters but would love to have my own human to call my own. I'm really loving my daily brushes now too. I'm a little cheeky character who is very playful. I can be a little strong on the lead but I'm learning to walk on this thing they call a halti. And apparently I'm learning well! I adore cuddles on the human thing they call a sofa. As you can see from my pictures, I like to know what's going on around me! I'm spotless in the house which they say is great. I live with 2 small creatures called cats. They are interesting things that run. Sometimes I will chase them but I don't hurt them. They are used to dogs like me. I could happily live with another one after careful introductions... See... I'd really just like a home to call my own."





If you would like to offer Blade a Forever Foster home (Akita experience preferred) then please either have a look at the next step on our Forever Foster page, or email foreverfoster@shak.org.uk for an application form.