Change Lives

Change Lives

Sunday 11 September 2016

Bruce Comes Home.....

It's also been a really big weekend for Bruce. Having arrived as a stray at the start of the summer I think it's safe to say that he has really struggled in kennels. When I received a call out for a German Shepherd that was tied to a tree on some wasteland I have to admit I prepared myself for a battle..... The truth is he was a sweetheart from that moment on and my heart was won by him.

Yesterday I decided to say enough was enough having tried every angle I could to place him. I have to thank Rachel for once again understanding the downside of my work and welcoming him into our home with arms spread wide.....

I think these photo's will probably be more appreciated by anyone who witnessed Bruce in kennels. They cover last night and today. He has been amazing & so have the rest of our guys.

With Lennox 

Lennox and Pinky say Hi

Sky does too!

With the guys

Home in the background

What a weekend