Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 22 January 2018

Amazing Result In The Wormer Appeal.....

I just want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU on behalf of all the SHAK team for really getting behind our wormer appeal. The total as it stands right now exceeds our wildest dreams and smashed the £350 target.

Currently your generosity and support has raised an amazing £1265!!! Not only meaning we can worm our 70 dogs this month but we almost have enough money to worm 70 dogs for an entire year!!!

I am blown away by how much you have supported us on this, and never ever thought we'd reach the £350 target never mind a years worth.

To everyone that has donated thank you so much.

It continues to be manic with me receiving approximately 2-3 requests a day to take in dogs. That was different yesterday when I was asked to help the Caucasian Shepherd that was shot dead by Police in Teeside yesterday. The plea came too late as the geographic difference and weather conditions meant I could never get there in time, even if I was allowed to try and save him.

Today The Sun newspaper somehow tracked me down to do an interview on whether I thought SHAK could have helped him.  I don't think I need to elaborate.....

We are such a small charity, operating well above what we should be, but the team I have assembled will give everything to do all we can. That is why your support on such a simple appeal like this wormer one means the world to us. Thank you so much.

Sky and Bruce enjoying the snow on Friday.