Change Lives

Change Lives

Saturday 16 June 2018

Another Arrival In A Horrendous State.....



So when I decided to take a few days off to try and get my head around the events of last weekend, I never for one minute expected to be joined by a new house guest.

I hadn't long been awake yesterday morning when my phone rang. It was one of the dog wardens who had just picked up a Husky from a vets where he had been on IV fluids since being found tied to a tree on the A69, the main road from Northumberland to Cumbria.

The dog was described as being almost at deaths door when found and in a horrendous state.

Of course I said we'd help, but on his arrival at the kennels the true horror of his condition came to light.
The husky (I still haven't thought of a name) was extremely under weight, very wobbly on his back end and it appears his eye sight is very limited.

I quickly had staff on the phone as they had put him in a kennel and all he had done was walk into the walls. It looked like I was going to get company.....

So first up he met Lennox, a veteran of course at meeting and greeting new arrivals, then it was a case of coming home to meet the others.



This boy is so special and just desperate to be loved.  There has to be somebody out there somewhere who knows where he is from and whose he was. Of course I think it's important to state that there may be a very reasonable explanation for his condition, but I have to say the videos really do not do his condition justice.

If you have any information about this dog then please contact Northumberland Council Animal Welfare Team on 03456006400


No comments: