Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 30 July 2018

Look At Harley Now!....

Posting about dogs once they have left us isn't some thing I normally do, but I really do think I can make an exception with these photographs.

You will all remember how frightened Harley was when we saved him from being destroyed. So scared that even someone entering his kennel was enough to make him mess himself. We did a lot of hard work and used up a lot of patience and finally made him ready for the next move.....

Our good friends at a partnered rescue offered him a chance to look for a new home,  they really did come up trumps!

Last night I got these before and after photos and I cannot pit into words how proud I am of the work we did but more importantly Harley (now known as Angus.)

I'd like to thank everyone who was involved in getting him to this point and also his brilliant new family that love him so much.