Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 13 August 2018

A Huge Day For Indie.....

Having become a resident in my home on a regular basis, today was the day to push Indie a little further and see how she coped with a day in 'my shoes.'

She was amazing and although clearly the change in routine was a huge thing for her, as well as the new experiences, she really was amazing.

First up was a meeting at the kennels with the dog who made Indies arrival possible, little Eden. I wish I could have gotten more footage but Edens fear of cameras made us cherish the shots we got. You can actually see Edies reaction when she notices the camera is on her! I do have to say though as soon as Eden saw Indie she was straight over to see her and looking very excited. It was as if she knew.....

After a little spell relaxing whilst I did some work at the new shop, I thought Indies courage deserved a little reward, so we visited a quiet local beach I know. I think from her reaction it was probably the first time she had ever seen the sea!

I know today has been huge for her, watching her sleep now I can see how mentally exhausted she is. Yes she was frightened and unsure,  but she was also so curious and when she let herself go she enjoyed sniffing and making new friends. I am so proud of her and of course Eden.....