Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Quite A Big Practical Day.....

 It was another great practical day yesterday as I was joined by Rachel and Nima and we ventured off to a new beautiful place to explore.

I'd decided to give Axel a run out as and with their being two of us, Tye came too so he could have a break from kennel life. 

Nima is a wonderful 'stooge' dog, so I wasn't to worried that she wouldn't get on with them, I was more concerned about Tye accepting Axel.

I shouldn't have worried though, all three were impeccably behaved, and its incredible to think that they had never each other before! 




We enjoyed our walk so much that we decided to go back to the kennels and treat another two dogs. 

This time it was two who had met Nima before but hadn't met each other,  Sky and Rocco. As you can see, all three had an amazing time too.






We are so proud of all of them, its an amazing experience watching dogs that have been written off by so many others interact with each other and look to passers by that they are just 'normal' pets.

All four boys were in bed when I left the kennels, content and tired, even Nima was worn out! 

Next up was a sleep over for Tia as she's at the vets to be speyed today. She is still a little whirlwind, but she has come on so much in the time we have had her, I knew she would enjoy the company of my dogs.....