Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Rescue Dog Rehoming Remedies Volume One.....


During lockdown our good friend Dominic Hodgson asked me if I'd be interested in contributing to a book he was putting together for rescue dogs.

It was good an opportunity to miss the chance to combine my passions for dogs and writing, so I gladly accepted the challenge. 

Writing alongside some great dog trainers, I feel very proud to be asked to contribute and hope I've played my little part in a fantastic publication.

Below is an interview I did with Dom to celebrate the release of the book last week.....



More great news on this, is the proceeds of every sale are being shared amongst all the rescues Dom visited (including SHAK) during his Tour De Rescue last year! 

To assist all the rescues in such difficult times, and to get some great tips on helping your rescue dog you can buy the book in either paperback or kindle format below.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1912713241/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_lrdDFbN8QR51D