Change Lives

Change Lives

Friday 19 March 2010

Friday 19th March 2010.....

With all the time taken yesterday on recording and posting The Rescue Place Video, I didn't get the chance to post about a German Shepherd I used to work with, who was killed two years ago yesterday. I have made the concious decision not to name the dog, or the organisation responsable for his death, but I just wanted to let him know that I haven't forgotton him, the time I was lucky to spend with him, and the inspiration he gave me before being let down by the human race for the second time in his life. If only I had The Rescue Place then, maybe you'd be alive. Run Free..... Big guy know who you are.

On a brighter note, just a few Thank you's as normal. Thank you to some wonderful neighbours of mine, Joanne and Margaret for their wonderful food donation this week, Andrea and Karen for their help on the kennels, and Mike (aka Bob the Builder) for giving up a day to run some vital repairs on the kennels. Meg better watch out, as Mike was spotted several times paying lot of attention with Lola.

Another lucky girl who took yet another step towards moving into foster today was...... ha ha got you there, I will let you know once she goes home.