Change Lives

Change Lives

Sunday 21 March 2010

A Prayer For Roman.....


Today is the first anniversary of life at SHAK without Roman, I have to be honest and say I have thought about this brave boy everyday since he lost his fight against CDRM. Roman taught us all so much, but I think the biggest thing he taught me was not to give up. So many dogs have come to SHAK since Roman, but the likes of Bentley, Poppy, Sassy, and Lucas have all found their way to us because of the hope Roman showed us.
I know you are running free at Rainbow Bridge boy, just waiting for us all to come and play with those footballs you loved so much. You left behind a family that loved you so much, and a rescue that for whom you are an inspiration every single day.
We all miss you x
(If you are unfamiliar with Roman's story, you can read it here: