Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 16 June 2011

Big Day For George.....

I'm pleased to say I was able to spend a little time with George today as I moved him to new foster home. Thanks to Heather for giving him a home to continue his recuperation. Thanks to Helen for helping us sort him out, and thanks to his two new beautiful pals for letting George into their home.

George was very well behaved, and has a perfect place to start a new life. It has been a real roller coaster 8 days for George, and everyone who knows him. Ameri has once again came to our aid, and done a brilliant job looking after him when he needed it the most, thank you, there was almost tears on both sides when I collected him.

Once again a dog has benefited from a wonderful bunch of people. So often I'm on here telling horrible stories about the evil humans do. Tonight I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to save George's life.