Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 22 May 2013

It's A Dog's Life.....



Thanks to everyone who has bought my book "It's A Dog's Life." I really appreciate and value your support.

If you haven't read it yet, here are a couple of thoughts of people who have.....

"I was a bit scared to read this at first because I love dogs but it is is nicely written in an easy to read style. It's written from a dog's perspective and helps you understand how they must feel when their owners abandon them. Everyone who has a dog should be made to read this to remind them that dogs do have feelings and they trust us."

"
This is a truly moving and frank tale about a confused and abandoned dog and of the other dogs he befriends. I enjoyed the fact it was written from the view point of the dog himself, sharing his experiences in a unique way which makes you think just that little bit more.

Overall an eye opening story which makes you realise the plight of some dogs who are neglected by their owners and others around them. An emotional read! "
 
So, to get your copy pop into Waterstones in Newcastle or order on line here:
 
 
Oh and to answer the question I get asked the most..... Yes I am working on the follow up, and yes it does run on from the story in this book!