Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Layla Arrives And Wins Hearts.....

As so often happens in this job, one goes and another arrives. In this case two goes and two arrive. As Bobby left the building we were quickly greeted by yet another..... Rottweiler. And in Layla we have a true sweetheart.
As always though, these dogs come with a story to tell, and whilst we never hear the full extent of them, I think Layla's overall body condition shows the reason she may of been dumped. She has clearly been used to breed, and a veterinary examination on Monday did cause enough concern that I have taken her there today for scans to see exactly what the the huge mass in her private area is. I will update you tomorrow once i know, but the more time I spend with this beautiful girl, the more my heart melts for her. We're all praying for you Layla.....