Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 15 May 2017

Eden Makes Two New Friends.....

I'm first to admit that I think I'd reached a little bit of a stalemate with Eden in terms of getting her up and about and moving from that corner.....

So I woke up this morning at just after 6 and decided I was going to try something different.  I was going to try and introduce her to some new doggy friends.....

Star and Haden are two of my fosters that have lived with me for years. You'll know the stories of both of them. Haden only has 3 legs and is epileptic,  Star has cancer of the mouth. She is so brave. Both are amazing.

Anyway, today I decided they were going to meet Eden. The way our isolation kennel is set up means there is the no man's land between the two gates.  My plan, to put my two in there.

When I opened this morning I found for some reason Eden had trashed her bed. I went in to clean her out, and for the first time EVER I saw her leave her corner..... straight over to the other dogs. Of course she then remembered where she was and ran back to her corner! So I let Haden and Star in.....

As you see she responded so much to their actions. Every time I approached the kennel door all 3 got up to greet me.  Such an incredible moment.






(Facebook viewers will need to click on the original post to see all the videos and photographs. )