Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 17 August 2017

Lilly Update.....

After an understandibly  wrestless  night after such big surgery, Lilly looked remarkably brighter today. She had a busy schedule, first up special guest at the SHAK Boutique and then a fleeting appearance at the local. Everywhere she went she made new friends.

I have a busy weekend planned attending several fundraising events, and it seems a perfect opportunity to let her meet people and hopefully find her new forever foster home.

Tonight she's curling up with the rest of my dogs, and accompanying me as my shadow everywhere I move. She has so much love to give, she will make somebody a wonderful little companion.

If your interested in offering Lilly a home then please contact foreverfoster@shak.org.uk

(Please note Facebook viewers will need to click on the post to see all the photos.)