Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Hard Times For Sheba.....


So on top of everything else it has been a really difficult few days as Sheba, the 14 and 1\2 year old German Shepherd I foster for SHAK, suffered her back end deteriorating.

She came to us two years ago with a very weak back end, I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her.

I've borrowed Oscar's spare Superhero Underpants for now, she has her own Supergirl version arriving tomorrow along with her own measures set of wheels.

I don't know if either will be a success, but having seen them work with Doyle and then Oscar I have to give them a try.

It feels like the whole world is against us right now, as I'm sure it does for a lot of people, but we will continue to do all we can.

"I will do all I can for Sheba, until she tells me to stop."

https://www.paypal.me/shaksanctuary