Change Lives

Change Lives

Saturday 1 May 2010

A Message From Lucas.....



"Hi Steve Lucas here, Paul (A1 KENNELS)came to see me and the family last night and said you've had a stressful week, so I thought I would send you my latest photo, handsome if I say so myself, and photo of when you knew that there was something wrong, and I wasn't the Lucas I should or could be, well TAA DAA, you were right. So here is one of my best smiles. I am a really good help for mam because mam cannot pick things, so I do it, and with help from Dave my dog trainer mate I am learning lots of things to help. I cannot go to Germany this year as I won't get my passport in time, Jonathan says, so we are going to Oban in a apartment adapted for the disabled, and my German family are coming to see me for the first time, I'm learning sit,stand, down and flat for the vet, commands in German so I can impress them. So Steve keep up the good work and again a big thank you from all your 4 legged Friends (and the ones with two) AND A SPECIAL BIG THANK YOU FROM ME,LIFE IS SO GOOD. love and big kisses from Lucas and my family."




After a really tough week with Bentley and Faith, this really made me smile. Thank you Lucas, I am so proud of you.