Change Lives

Change Lives

Saturday 24 July 2010

God Bless You Little Black Cat.....

I was driving back from Blyth this morning, and as I passed Asda I saw some ladies by the side of the road with a cat that had clearly been knocked over. I stopped and rushed over, but the poor little soul had moved on from this cruel world. Now I know accidents happen, but when talking to the woman who risked life and limb to pick the cat off the road as cars just sped by nearly hitting him again, she describe how he had been staggering all over just trying to get to the other side. Nobody stopped, the person who hit him didn't stop, why would you do that??? Hit an animal and then carry on. Is its life too much of an inconvenience to your Saturday rush?

I did what I thought was best, and too him to a vets (thank you St Clairs) so he could at least be saved rotting by the side of the road or being torn to bits by foxes. God bless little bless cat.