Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 31 January 2011

Paper Boy And New Boy.....


Forgot my camera today, so I apologise for the poor quality of these photos.

First up, having just finished Chance's kennel, I took my equipment away and returned to find he had pushed the paper under the door so he could put his feet up and catch up with the latest news!

The next handsome boy is Harvey who became an official SHAK dog at the weekend. I picked up Harvey as a stray and he was very under weight. His gums looked sore, and he had a fresh gash across his nose. Perhaps worst of all was the pungent smell of urine. His first full day with us saw him promptly bathed, and he was an absolute angel.


Despite his poor condition, Harvey is a friendly boy who just loves being around people. He will be fully assessed once he has had a little bit more time to find his feet.