Change Lives

Change Lives

Friday 13 January 2017

A Big Step For Axel.....

Whilst 2016 was a huge year I think it's fair to say that Axel's story was one that will stick in the memory for a long time.

Today me and Rich decided it was time to up his game.....

The two dogs in this video with him are Star and Bruce.  Star was booked into the vets to be destroyed for being uncontrollable. Bruce was tied to a tree on wasteland at the age of 8, discarded like an empty McDonald's bag. Both live with me and my family now, and are so amazing I showing dogs the way that despite being written off by others, there isn't enough money in the world to put a price on now much they mean t me.

A few tellings off and Axel got it, manners are very important,  but Rich and I were very lucky to witness magic this morning.....