Change Lives

Change Lives

Thursday 23 February 2017

A Date With Daisy.....

I introduced you to Daisy a little while ago..... a dog that had been written off for aggression issue's and was less than 24 hours away from a vets needle in a pound.

Today the weather was atrocious.  Wet, windy and the kind of day that makes me question why I do this. Surely an office would be a better place to be?

Then I went out with Daisy.....




This beautiful girl has issues, there's no doubting that.  However those issues are man made, and this is backed up by possibly finding out a little bit about her history before she ended up on death row.

I see her as a very special girl, and one that made my job today worth more than the rain could ever spoil.....

(Facebook readers will need to click on the story to see all the photos.)