Change Lives

Change Lives

Saturday 15 September 2012

Farewell Princess.....

I'm afraid today I had to make the hardest decision in the world, and say goodbye to one of the bravest dogs I've ever known. Harlie's condition had deteriorated dramatically in the last 24 hours, and I couldn't put her through anymore. She was an angel at the vets and cuddled into her two Dads myself and Geoff. Tears were shared, and Harlie spent her last moments on this earth relaxed, at ease and truly loved. She taught me so much, in fact she changed the charity for ever in terms of it was her that showed me I needed to provide a place for all the poorly dogs.

Harlie was such a character. She lead the kennels choir every afternoon, and I have so many memories of a beautiful girl that was such a brave and tough spirit. Run free baby, we all miss you, but I for one am so proud to of known you.