Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 1 October 2012

Lottie On Her Hols.....

Recieved this wonderful email from Jules, Lottie's new Mam, and its just brilliant to see. Thanks Jules.

"Just an update about Lottie. She had a super time on holiday, behaving impeccably, enjoying herself off the lead and gaining a lot of fans for her cuteness! She walked for miles up hills and playing in streams and travelled really well in the car.

Last weekend she spent a night and day with my parents, who looked after her as I was in a half marathon and didn't want to leave her for too long. Again she settled so well, behaved fantastically and even got my mum out on her walk (my dad is the usual dog walker)!

All in all, she has been a little gem. I met her only a week after I lost my dog Millie, after 12 years. She hasn't taken her place, but has made a sad time easier to cope with and filled my home with fun and life again.

Thank you so much for your amazing work at Shak, without which I would never have met such a beautiful little dog. I enclose a few photos of Lottie on her travels!".