Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 11 September 2013

A Couple Of Radio Dates.....

A couple of dates for your diary if you don't have enough of my dulcet tones on the radio on a Thursday! This Saturday (14th) I will be appearing as a guest on Lionheart Radio's "Saturday Sport" with Richard Dale. I'll be talking about the great evening we have planned with ex Newcastle, Chelsea and of course Hartlepool striker Joe Allon at Alnwick Town Football Club on the 28th September.

Lionheart's "Mr Sport" Richard Dale.

Then on Monday morning (16th), I will once again be on BBC Radio Newcastle as a guest along with Joe Allon on the Jonathon Miles Show.
What Am I Letting Myself In For? Back On The Jonathon Miles Show.

Please tune in to both if you can, and get a taster for what will be a great night. Of course you can still buy you tickets on line if you wish, send a paypal payment of £15 to shak@shak.org.uk please clearly mark "An Evening With Joe Allon." Or email me directly shak@shak.org.uk.