Change Lives

Change Lives

Monday 16 September 2013

A Great Day Spreading The Word.....

I've had a great day today doing some PR for SHAK, and I'd like to thank everyone who has been kind enough to have me!

First up, thank you to my old friend Joe Allon for joining me on the Jonathon Miles Show on BBC Radio Newcastle  this morning. It was great fun and you'd be surprised what goes on off air! Jonathon is a great laugh, and Joe is really keen to help us with this Talk In at Alnwick Town FC on the 28th September, and I'm really proud of this event. Of course you can still buy your ticket by contacting me at shak@shak.org.uk or getting in touch with Alnwick Town FC.

You can listen to the great fun we had and the full interview by the link below (thanks John for this):

Stephen Wylie and Joe Allon on the Jonathon Miles Show.....

Next up for me was a wonderful night with Stakefords Ladies Group as a guest speaker. It was really nice to speak to some wonderful people about SHAK, how I started and of course tell the tales of some of the wonderful dogs I've had the luck to share my life with. Great Tea and biscuits, and a lot of Jam Jars handed out!

On the back of a fantastic night last Thursday with the Stuart Halbert Foundation, my mini PR tour has shown that people really are behind the work we do, and I for one am extremely grateful for that.