Change Lives

Change Lives

Wednesday 28 April 2010

A Leap Of "Faith".....

Well, I am finally home after doing more than a 600 mile round trip to pick up the most frightened dog I have ever seen. "Faith" as I have called her, is snotting badly and in such a state. I can say hand on heart I have never seen a dog so shut down, and to see a graceful German Shepherd in this state makes me feel sick. The idiot who "poled" her into the kennel when she was picked up as a stray, is a disgrace to mankind. They will probably never even begin to realise the damage they have done.

On arriving at the kennels, it took 30 minutes to get her out of the car, and she then began to try and hide everywhere, under the car, behind a fence, she even tried to crawl into a breeze block. She is going to be one of the biggest challenges I have ever had. Such a beautiful girl too.