Change Lives

Change Lives

Sunday 19 April 2015

A Shining Star.....

I know that there's a lot of photos of Star on here,  but this beautiful dog never ceases  to amaze me. I got this photo of her after a long shift at the kennels on Friday, where again she'd helped other dogs. Such a far cry from when she herself arrived.....
Star was booked in at a vets for destruction. Other resc
ues had refused her because of her behavioural issues.  We really were her last hope.  She had a chronic ear infection which must of been so painful..... apart from getting a lead on her it took me two months before I could even touch her!

Now she is my shadow and has helped so many others. All the patience has paid of, and now we have such a connection. I'm so proud to be with her, and so pleased I picked up that phone call.