Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Four Very Special Dogs.....

I am very proud what this charity achieves, and even more proud of the complicated souls that we are there for. I shot this video when I got home last night. All four dogs that star in it were destined to be destroyed.....

Saved from ending up worthless in a bag in a skip, Star, Heidi, Laser and Bandit, just look at them now..... having fun just like 'normal' dogs..... because at the end of the day that's what they are, they just needed a little bit more. Seeing them and knowing their histories and stories I cannot express how great it is to see them playing all together like this.

The constant appeals on here for funding and support are what make walks like the one last night possible, they are what make the opportunity of life for dogs like these possible. I thank you all on their behalf for the wonderful support you give.....