Change Lives

Change Lives

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Can Anyone Help Save These Staffi's? (Posted on behalf of Niall Lester)


Posting this on behalf of our good friend Niall Lester:



PLEASE APPEAL/CROSSPOST. URGENT DOGS AT RISK OF PTS. IN KENT BUT TRANSPORT CAN BE ORGANISED. RESCUE SPACES ONLY, MUST NEUTER AND HOMECHECK SEE EMAIL I RECIEVED FROM POUND BELOW
Hi Niall

I hope you can help we are getting to a point of breaking with our stray dogs, I desperately need to move 10 stray dogs to give the remaining 21 a chance can you see if any of your contacts can help as I have tried all my links.

I have attached photos of the following
1.Tank - male staff lives by himself adult 4 yrs old
2.Bailey - male staff x EBT lives by himself adult 1-2 yrs old
3.Butch - male staff lives by himself adult 4 yrs old
4.Neill - male staff lives by himself adult 2 yrs old
5.Archie - male staff only 12 months old - chipped
6.George - male staff chipped will live with some females 3 yrs old
7.Rio - male staff lives by himself adult 3 yrs old
8. Bobby - male mastiff type lives by himself - young adult
9 Rosie - female staff lives by herself adult 8 yrs old
10. Fudge - brown male staff lives with a young dog at the moment 2 yrs old

Let me know if you can help or need more info - these dogs are being held to give the others I have a chance.

Thanks everyone.... Really need help with these guys.....



ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH NIALL, nialllester@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.