Change Lives

Change Lives

Friday 5 February 2010

Friday 5th February 2010


Welcome to the new look Blog page, "It's A Dogs Life."
I have changed to this better format, as just one of the changes you will be seeing at http://www.shak.org.uk/ in the near future. I hope you like it, and find it a bit easier to follow. Speaking of changes, I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview of the new website last night, and I have to say Amanda is doing a fantastic job, THANK YOU so much. Again it is easier to use and a lot better presented than my self taught model, and I guess it is a sign of how far things have come that the need to improve both the blog and the website has arisen. Thank you for helping us get this far.
More massive news is the new arrival at The Rescue Place yestereday. No it isn't another furry lost soul, but I'm delighted to announce that Trustee No. 2 Gregg is now working along me part time up there. Gregg often says that I do the rescue with my heart, whilst he does it with his head, I tend to translate that as I'm the one who gets bitten, and then he tells me why! Good team work I guess. Welcome aboard bud.
The requests for help still come thick and fast with another two German Shepherd crosses in need yesterday, I'm pleased to say another rescue has come forward to help these two, but there is still many more out there in desperate need.